stress

This blog is going to be about how last week was the most stressful week of my life. Last week I had two of my biggest exams for my two major classes I am taking and on top of all of that I was sick with food positioning for two days. So my body wanting me to stay in bed  I had to force myself to get up and do what was needed to be done. I am the kind of person who likes to get my work done before it should be done.I love keeping on top of things, if i do fall behind it stresses me beyond belief. The main stressor in my life is school because it doesn’t come naturally for me. I am the type of person who needs to study for days before a test in order to do okay. I need to concentrate on only one project to do well on it. A lot of my friends don’t study and walk into their tests and ace it and this is something I have never been able to do and I wish i could. When I do succeed on something from my long hard studying this makes me feel great and like I truly worked for something I wanted.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 at 2:04 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.