Chocolate,Stress & Other Things

March 21, 2013

The Peak..

Filed under: Uncategorized — fernandezc2 @ 11:35

Just a day ago I was on a sandy beach toasting up the sun enjoying my day. Today I’m back home, and well, I wish I could go back. The warm weather is probably what I’ll miss the most. For my spring break I visited Puerto Rico, one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. It was a short but great visit, I must say. I experienced a see a whole new world aside from my own. I would highly suggest for you all to consider this place as one of your future vacation destinations.

The first place I visited was “El Viejo San Juan,” this is the definition of old school. Most of the architecture is over 500 years old. Good portions of the roads are extremely narrow and bricked, but that is because cars were not invented, yet. If you want to be amazed, this is where you need to be. Not only is it a beautiful place to see, but also there is a great back-story to it all.

The second place I got to visit was “El Yunque”

I walked about 3 miles and reached the peak, one of the highest points in San Juan. It was a cloudy day, so once I got to the top I was literally touching the clouds. The picture right under is basically what it looked like, just a bit clearer. Being up there I felt like I was invincible.

Being able to visit El Viejo San Juan and El Yunque was great. Now my mission is to travel around the world and continue to explore. You can’t say you’ve lived life if you’ve only read one page of the book.

No Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL