February 26 – Challenges Become Opportunities

People face so many different challenges every day. Whether the challenge is a passing a test or quiz, a vehicle not starting, or trying to finish a work project before the deadline. I believe challenges are not a bad thing. Challenges make people stronger and provide different opportunities.
I will use the example of working out. I am currently on day 52 of the 60 day Insanity Challenge with Team BeachBody. I received Insanity as a Christmas gift, so what other holiday is around Christmas? New Years which means New Year Resolutions. So entering the new year starting a full time job, being a full time student, and starting the Insanity program seemed to be a great challenge. I would have to wake up early, workout, get ready for work, go to work, go to school at night, and then go to bed. Talk about a life! But I did not look at it like that. I looked at my situation as a life builder. I find the more activities I have going on in my life the more organized I tend to be and the less lazy I am. This challenge has given be the opportunity to have a better lifestyle and to look at life differently.

One thought on “February 26 – Challenges Become Opportunities

1. I agree that when you are involved and have things constantly going on you are able to organize and set up a schedual. The real test is always seeing if you can keep up with that schedual, of course if you cannot you have to revamp it. I hope you continue with your goals, I am sure you will.