Reviews, Helpful or Hurtful?

When trying to decide which fitness DVD will due the most justice… what do we turn to? REVIEWS! Reviews are the basis of our buying decisions. However, are reviews becoming overrated? Some people would agree and say that reviews are fixed. I am going to disagree. With the technology today and the lovely internet, you can find the answer to just about anything. Most likely then not, and depending on your experience with ready reviews, you can figure out which ones are fixed if any. Staying with my example of fitness DVDs, today most programs have their own websites where they advertise and sell the DVDs. When selecting on a program, there are personal reviews from the users. I found that these reviews are extremely helpful and true.

In some cases however, if a product is new and there are many reviews on it already, then those reviews would be a bit fishy to me. Unfortunately, some companies do fix reviews to receive more sales and this is wrong. If you sense the review is fixed, I suggest not buying the product because if the company had to put in their own review, the product most likely is not good quality.