Conquering Change, or Fear…Same thing?

I have made a decision in the last couple of days to do something…. Try a cleanse. I have heard horror stories about different types of cleanses and how you can’t eat during them, so I have gotten turned off by them. But with my recent hobby of working out and eating clean, the programs I work out with (Team Beach Body) use what is called a Shakeology Cleanse. This one is not as dramatic at certain cleanses out there, so I only have to slightly change my diet by substituting some Shakeology smoothies for different meal. I decided to give this cleanse a shot and change!┬áBut wait, am I conquering change in my lifestyle or am I conquering fear? Or are they the same??

I have decided they are the same thing! People are frightened by their fears, and people are frightened by change. Both words are intimidating to use, but change seems to be taken in a less harsh way. In my opinion, not knowing what would have happened is boring and uneventful. Always trying something new and going past that line of fear (or change) opens your eyes to a completely new world!